|100mg × 10 tablet||C$ 93.76Per pill C$ 9.38||C$ 9.38||Add to cart|
|100mg × 20 tablet||C$ 174.12Per pill C$ 8.71||C$ 8.71||C$ 13.39||Add to cart|
|100mg × 30 tablet Free AirMail shipping||C$ 241.09Per pill C$ 8.04||C$ 8.04||C$ 40.18||Add to cart|
|100mg × 40 tablet Free AirMail shipping||C$ 294.67Per pill C$ 7.37||C$ 7.37||C$ 80.36||Add to cart|
|100mg × 50 tablet Free AirMail shipping||C$ 334.85Per pill C$ 6.70||C$ 6.70||C$ 133.94||Add to cart|
What is this medicine?
ITRACONAZOLE is an antifungal. It is used to treat infections caused by fungus on the nails and in the body.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- heart disease, including angina or heart failure
- kidney disease or on dialysis
- liver disease
- lung disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to itraconazole, or other antifungal medicines, foods, dyes or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this medicine?
Take this medicine by mouth with a full glass of water. Take after eating a full meal. If you have a condition called achlorhydria, are taking H2-receptor antagonists or other gastric acid suppressors, you should take this medicine with a cola beverage. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your doctor's advice.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What may interact with this medicine?
Do not take this medicine with any of the following:
- ergot alkaloids like dihydroergotamine, ergonovine, ergotamine, methylergonovine
- red yeast rice
- some medicines for anxiety or sleep like alprazolam, clorazepate, flurazepam, midazolam, triazolam
- some medicines for cancer treatment
- some medicines for cholesterol like atorvastatin, cerivastatin, lovastatin, simvastatin
- some medicines for the heart like conivaptan, dofetilide, eplerenone, quinidine, ranolazine
This medicine may also interact with the following:
- antiviral medicines for HIV or AIDS
- medicines for stomach problems like cimetidine, famotidine, omeprazole, lansoprazole
- medicines for tuberculosis like isoniazid, INH, rifabutin, rifampin, rifapentine
- other medicines for fungal infections
- phenytoin, fosphenytoin
- some medicines for diabetes
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care providers a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What should I watch for while using this medicine?
Visit your doctor or health care professional for check ups. Tell your doctor or healthcare professional if your symptoms do not start to get better or if they get worse. Some fungal infections can take many weeks or months of treatment to cure.
Avoid medicines for your stomach like antacids, anticholinergics and acid blockers for at least two hours after taking this medicine.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- cough up mucus
- dark urine
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- general ill feeling or flu-like symptoms
- light-colored stools
- loss of appetite
- nausea, vomiting
- pain, tingling, numbness in the hands or feet
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- right upper belly pain
- sudden weight gain
- swelling in feet, ankles, or legs
- unusually weak or tired
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- stomach upset or bloating
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 25 degrees C (59 and 77 degrees F). Protect from light and moisture. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.