|250mg × 28 tablet||A$ 143.83Per pill A$ 5.14||A$ 5.14||Add to cart|
|250mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 264.24Per pill A$ 4.40||A$ 4.40||A$ 43.97||Add to cart|
|250mg × 84 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 308.29Per pill A$ 3.67||A$ 3.67||A$ 123.20||Add to cart|
|250mg × 120 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 381.71Per pill A$ 3.18||A$ 3.18||A$ 234.70||Add to cart|
|250mg × 180 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 484.50Per pill A$ 2.69||A$ 2.69||A$ 440.12||Add to cart|
|500mg × 12 tablet||A$ 79.22Per pill A$ 6.60||A$ 6.60||Add to cart|
|500mg × 28 tablet||A$ 164.39Per pill A$ 5.87||A$ 5.87||A$ 20.46||Add to cart|
|500mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 308.29Per pill A$ 5.14||A$ 5.14||A$ 87.81||Add to cart|
|500mg × 84 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 374.37Per pill A$ 4.46||A$ 4.46||A$ 180.17||Add to cart|
|500mg × 120 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 499.18Per pill A$ 4.16||A$ 4.16||A$ 293.02||Add to cart|
What is this medicine?
CLARITHROMYCIN is a macrolide antibiotic. It stops the growth of some bacteria. It is used to treat many kinds of infections, like ear, respiratory, and skin infections. It will not work for colds, flu, or other viral infections.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- bowel disease, like colitis
- irregular heartbeat or heart disease
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to clarithromycin, other macrolide antibiotics, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I take this medicine?
Take this medicine by mouth with glass of water. If it upsets your stomach you can take it with milk or food. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Take all of your medicine as directed even if you think your are better. Do not skip doses or stop your medicine early.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses. There should be an interval of at least 6 hours between doses.
What may interact with this medicine?
- medicines for fungal infections like fluconazole, ketoconazole and itraconazole
- medicines for sleep or anxiety like alprazolam or triazolam
- some medicines for headaches like ergotamine or dihydroergotamine
- some medicines for high cholesterol like atorvastatin, lovastatin, simvastatin
- some medicines for irregular heart rhythm like amiodarone, disopyramide, dofetilide, flecainide, procainamide, quinidine
- other antibiotics like grepafloxacin or sparfloxacin
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care providers a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What should I watch for while taking this medicine?
Tell your doctor or health care professional if your symptoms do not improve.
Do not treat diarrhea with over the counter products. Contact your doctor if you have diarrhea that lasts more than 2 days or if it is severe and watery.
If you have diabetes, monitor your blood sugar carefully while on this medicine.
What side effects may I notice from taking this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- irregular heartbeat or chest pain
- pain or difficulty passing urine
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- abnormal taste
- anxiety, confusion, or nightmares
- intestinal gas
- stomach upset or nausea
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Protect from light. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.