|6mg × 10 tablet||A$ 45.75Per pill A$ 4.58||A$ 4.58||Add to cart|
|6mg × 20 tablet||A$ 76.31Per pill A$ 3.82||A$ 3.82||A$ 15.20||Add to cart|
|6mg × 30 tablet||A$ 91.59Per pill A$ 3.05||A$ 3.05||A$ 45.68||Add to cart|
|6mg × 60 tablet||A$ 114.50Per pill A$ 1.91||A$ 1.91||A$ 160.03||Add to cart|
|6mg × 90 tablet||A$ 137.42Per pill A$ 1.53||A$ 1.53||A$ 274.37||Add to cart|
|6mg × 120 tablet||A$ 152.69Per pill A$ 1.27||A$ 1.27||A$ 396.36||Add to cart|
|6mg × 180 tablet||A$ 198.52Per pill A$ 1.10||A$ 1.10||A$ 625.06||Add to cart|
|24mg × 12 tablet||A$ 106.86Per pill A$ 8.91||A$ 8.91||Add to cart|
|24mg × 24 tablet||A$ 198.52Per pill A$ 8.27||A$ 8.27||A$ 15.20||Add to cart|
|24mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 290.19Per pill A$ 8.06||A$ 8.06||A$ 30.40||Add to cart|
|24mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 458.23Per pill A$ 7.64||A$ 7.64||A$ 76.08||Add to cart|
|24mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 664.47Per pill A$ 7.38||A$ 7.38||A$ 137.00||Add to cart|
|24mg × 120 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 840.16Per pill A$ 7.00||A$ 7.00||A$ 228.47||Add to cart|
|30mg × 12 tablet||A$ 137.42Per pill A$ 11.45||A$ 11.45||Add to cart|
|30mg × 24 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 244.36Per pill A$ 10.18||A$ 10.18||A$ 30.48||Add to cart|
|30mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 351.29Per pill A$ 9.76||A$ 9.76||A$ 60.96||Add to cart|
|30mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 549.90Per pill A$ 9.16||A$ 9.16||A$ 137.19||Add to cart|
|30mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 763.77Per pill A$ 8.49||A$ 8.49||A$ 266.85||Add to cart|
What is this medicine?
Deflazacort a corticosteroid indicated for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) in patients 5 years of age and older.
What should I tell my health care providers before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- Hypersensitivity to deflazacort;
- Alterations in Endocrine Function: Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis suppression, Cushing’s syndrome, and hyperglycemia;
- Immunosuppression and Increased Risk of Infection: Increased risk of new, exacerbation, dissemination, or reactivation of latent infections, which can be severe and at times fatal;
- Alterations in Cardiovascular/Renal Function: elevated blood pressure and sodium, and for decreased potassium level;
- Gastrointestinal Perforation: GI disorders;
- Behavioral and Mood Disturbances: euphoria, insomnia, mood swings, personality changes, severe depression, and psychosis;
- Effects on Bones: decreases in bone mineral density;
- Serious Skin Rashes;
- Ophthalmic Effects: May include cataracts, infections, and glaucoma;
- Vaccination: Do not administer live or live attenuated vaccines to patients receiving immunosuppressive doses of corticosteroids.
How should I use this medicine?
The recommended once-daily dosage is approximately 0.9 mg/kg/day administered orally. Discontinue gradually when administered for more than a few day..
What may interact with this medicine?
- Moderate or strong CYP3A4 inhibitors: Give one third of the recommended dosage;
- Avoid use of moderate or strong CYP3A4 inducers, as they may reduce efficacy.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
The most common adverse reactions are Cushingoid appearance, weight increased, increased appetite, upper respiratory tract infection, cough, pollakiuria, hirsutism, central obesity, and nasopharyngitis.