|6mg × 10 tablet||A$ 42.00Per pill A$ 4.20||A$ 4.20||Add to cart|
|6mg × 20 tablet||A$ 70.04Per pill A$ 3.50||A$ 3.50||A$ 13.95||Add to cart|
|6mg × 30 tablet||A$ 84.06Per pill A$ 2.80||A$ 2.80||A$ 41.93||Add to cart|
|6mg × 60 tablet||A$ 105.09Per pill A$ 1.75||A$ 1.75||A$ 146.88||Add to cart|
|6mg × 90 tablet||A$ 126.13Per pill A$ 1.40||A$ 1.40||A$ 251.84||Add to cart|
|6mg × 120 tablet||A$ 140.15Per pill A$ 1.17||A$ 1.17||A$ 363.80||Add to cart|
|6mg × 180 tablet||A$ 182.22Per pill A$ 1.01||A$ 1.01||A$ 573.71||Add to cart|
|24mg × 12 tablet||A$ 98.08Per pill A$ 8.17||A$ 8.17||Add to cart|
|24mg × 24 tablet||A$ 182.22Per pill A$ 7.59||A$ 7.59||A$ 13.95||Add to cart|
|24mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 266.35Per pill A$ 7.40||A$ 7.40||A$ 27.90||Add to cart|
|24mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 420.59Per pill A$ 7.01||A$ 7.01||A$ 69.83||Add to cart|
|24mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 609.89Per pill A$ 6.78||A$ 6.78||A$ 125.74||Add to cart|
|24mg × 120 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 771.14Per pill A$ 6.43||A$ 6.43||A$ 209.70||Add to cart|
|30mg × 12 tablet||A$ 126.13Per pill A$ 10.51||A$ 10.51||Add to cart|
|30mg × 24 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 224.28Per pill A$ 9.35||A$ 9.35||A$ 27.97||Add to cart|
|30mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 322.44Per pill A$ 8.96||A$ 8.96||A$ 55.95||Add to cart|
|30mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 504.72Per pill A$ 8.41||A$ 8.41||A$ 125.92||Add to cart|
|30mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||A$ 701.03Per pill A$ 7.79||A$ 7.79||A$ 244.93||Add to cart|
What is this medicine?
Deflazacort a corticosteroid indicated for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) in patients 5 years of age and older.
What should I tell my health care providers before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- Hypersensitivity to deflazacort;
- Alterations in Endocrine Function: Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis suppression, Cushing’s syndrome, and hyperglycemia;
- Immunosuppression and Increased Risk of Infection: Increased risk of new, exacerbation, dissemination, or reactivation of latent infections, which can be severe and at times fatal;
- Alterations in Cardiovascular/Renal Function: elevated blood pressure and sodium, and for decreased potassium level;
- Gastrointestinal Perforation: GI disorders;
- Behavioral and Mood Disturbances: euphoria, insomnia, mood swings, personality changes, severe depression, and psychosis;
- Effects on Bones: decreases in bone mineral density;
- Serious Skin Rashes;
- Ophthalmic Effects: May include cataracts, infections, and glaucoma;
- Vaccination: Do not administer live or live attenuated vaccines to patients receiving immunosuppressive doses of corticosteroids.
How should I use this medicine?
The recommended once-daily dosage is approximately 0.9 mg/kg/day administered orally. Discontinue gradually when administered for more than a few day..
What may interact with this medicine?
- Moderate or strong CYP3A4 inhibitors: Give one third of the recommended dosage;
- Avoid use of moderate or strong CYP3A4 inducers, as they may reduce efficacy.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
The most common adverse reactions are Cushingoid appearance, weight increased, increased appetite, upper respiratory tract infection, cough, pollakiuria, hirsutism, central obesity, and nasopharyngitis.