|6mg × 10 tablet||£ 23.72Per pill £ 2.37||£ 2.37||Add to cart|
|6mg × 20 tablet||£ 39.57Per pill £ 1.98||£ 1.98||£ 7.88||Add to cart|
|6mg × 30 tablet||£ 47.49Per pill £ 1.58||£ 1.58||£ 23.68||Add to cart|
|6mg × 60 tablet||£ 59.37Per pill £ 0.99||£ 0.99||£ 82.97||Add to cart|
|6mg × 90 tablet||£ 71.25Per pill £ 0.79||£ 0.79||£ 142.26||Add to cart|
|6mg × 120 tablet||£ 79.17Per pill £ 0.66||£ 0.66||£ 205.51||Add to cart|
|6mg × 180 tablet||£ 102.93Per pill £ 0.57||£ 0.57||£ 324.09||Add to cart|
|24mg × 12 tablet||£ 55.41Per pill £ 4.62||£ 4.62||Add to cart|
|24mg × 24 tablet||£ 102.93Per pill £ 4.29||£ 4.29||£ 7.88||Add to cart|
|24mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||£ 150.46Per pill £ 4.18||£ 4.18||£ 15.76||Add to cart|
|24mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||£ 237.59Per pill £ 3.96||£ 3.96||£ 39.45||Add to cart|
|24mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||£ 344.52Per pill £ 3.83||£ 3.83||£ 71.03||Add to cart|
|24mg × 120 tablet Free AirMail shipping||£ 435.62Per pill £ 3.63||£ 3.63||£ 118.46||Add to cart|
|30mg × 12 tablet||£ 71.25Per pill £ 5.94||£ 5.94||Add to cart|
|30mg × 24 tablet Free AirMail shipping||£ 126.70Per pill £ 5.28||£ 5.28||£ 15.80||Add to cart|
|30mg × 36 tablet Free AirMail shipping||£ 182.14Per pill £ 5.06||£ 5.06||£ 31.60||Add to cart|
|30mg × 60 tablet Free AirMail shipping||£ 285.12Per pill £ 4.75||£ 4.75||£ 71.13||Add to cart|
|30mg × 90 tablet Free AirMail shipping||£ 396.01Per pill £ 4.40||£ 4.40||£ 138.36||Add to cart|
What is this medicine?
Deflazacort a corticosteroid indicated for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) in patients 5 years of age and older.
What should I tell my health care providers before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- Hypersensitivity to deflazacort;
- Alterations in Endocrine Function: Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis suppression, Cushing’s syndrome, and hyperglycemia;
- Immunosuppression and Increased Risk of Infection: Increased risk of new, exacerbation, dissemination, or reactivation of latent infections, which can be severe and at times fatal;
- Alterations in Cardiovascular/Renal Function: elevated blood pressure and sodium, and for decreased potassium level;
- Gastrointestinal Perforation: GI disorders;
- Behavioral and Mood Disturbances: euphoria, insomnia, mood swings, personality changes, severe depression, and psychosis;
- Effects on Bones: decreases in bone mineral density;
- Serious Skin Rashes;
- Ophthalmic Effects: May include cataracts, infections, and glaucoma;
- Vaccination: Do not administer live or live attenuated vaccines to patients receiving immunosuppressive doses of corticosteroids.
How should I use this medicine?
The recommended once-daily dosage is approximately 0.9 mg/kg/day administered orally. Discontinue gradually when administered for more than a few day..
What may interact with this medicine?
- Moderate or strong CYP3A4 inhibitors: Give one third of the recommended dosage;
- Avoid use of moderate or strong CYP3A4 inducers, as they may reduce efficacy.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
The most common adverse reactions are Cushingoid appearance, weight increased, increased appetite, upper respiratory tract infection, cough, pollakiuria, hirsutism, central obesity, and nasopharyngitis.